Supervisory Record

All supervisors have a supervisory record. Use this form to make current and/or past changed to your supervisory record.

Changes to your supervisory record

Fill out this form to request changes to your Supervisor/Examiner Activities.

Type of Change
Student Degree
Term student was admitted
Supervised student to completion