Frequently asked questions
- It is up to the discretion of each graduate program whether or not they will require your official transcripts prior to reviewing your application.
- Please reach out to the graduate program that you applied to for more information about their requirements.
- You can find the email addresses for each graduate program here.
- Please be advised that transcripts uploaded or submitted directly by the student are considered unofficial.
- Official transcripts need to be sent by the transcript office(s) (i.e., the office or unit responsible for transcripts) of the institution(s) that you attended.
Hard copy transcripts must be sent in a sealed envelope.
Faculty of Graduate Studies, ES 1010
University of Calgary
2500 University Drive NW
Calgary, AB T2N 1N4