Income tax

Tax receipts

Students that receive UCalgary scholarships and awards will receive a T4A Tuition Tax Receipt. Download your T4A by logging into

Learn more about tax receipts

Tax regulations

Tax regulations are set by the Canadian Revenue Agency. Visit their website for the most current regulations.


Filing your taxes

If you need help with your taxes, the SU Volunteer Tax Program offers free tax services during the tax season—usually starting in February.

SU Volunteer Tax Program